Saturday, May 19, 2007

using it up

I am currently working my way through stuff in the bathroom and laundry cupboards. So, all those half used little bottles of shampoo from hotels and mini toothpastes and samples of face cream are being put to good use. The hotel shampoo thing has always been a dilemma - do you bring it home and use it (or not) or leave it to be chucked out? Better to use it, I thought, except that I didn't ... I just seemed to accumulate them.

Well, now I am mending my ways. I am using stuff up. Seem to be getting a bit more space as well. Funny that.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I've been using stuff up for two years now - and am still going! *Why* did I buy all those cosmetics? Did I ever think I really needed 27 different moisturisers? I must have been crazy!

I'm right with you on the using it all up. I've now just got to be careful to never replace it!