Sunday, March 25, 2007

the muffin saga

I have made the muffins! This is something I wanted to do a while ago, but did not have a muffin tin. I had a couple of generous offers via the blog - one from Brisbane (a bit far for a pickup) and one from Melbourne. And then I began to find the world is a very small place ...

I contacted Rebekka (with the Melbourne muffin tin) and we agreed to meet. In the process of making the arrangements it was clear that we both worked in the CBD, in the same street - and in the same building! We hooked up on Friday afternoon and the said muffin tin was handed over.

Yesterday I made chocolate turkish delight muffins - and they were very good. Even taking into account my extremely modest culinary skills.

So, thanks Rebekka, it was all due to you that our friends got a decent dessert last night.

2 comments:

From the lion's mouth said...

I think I need the recipe - I love Turkish Delight!

Alana said...

Will put it up - they were good!